Empowering Future Leaders for Global Peace at the United Nations
UN Conference Center in Bangkok, Thailand has limited seating capacity, I encourage students to register by September 30, 2023.
The Early Bird Registration Fee is USD 1,100 (+ 7% VAT) and officially ends on October 20.
The fee includes:
- 4 nights of shared accommodation
- Transportation to and from the conference center
- Meals during the conference (4 breakfasts, 3 lunches, and 5 coffee breaks)
Students will hear from peace activists such as:
- Ayik Chut Deng (South Sudan), Former Child Soldier, Red Army
- Tova Friedman (United States), Holocaust Survivor
- Sulaiman Khatib (Palestine), Co-Founder/Director, Combatants for Peace